Friday, July 30, 2010

Question for today....

Are you willing to do whatever it takes to make your dreams or your plans a reality in the future?

I've been asked about this by someone and it keeps on popping in my head now and again. At times, I seemed to have all the answers and at some other time, I seemed lost.

The road to 'happiness' and being successful is ain't rosy and rainbows. I realised that. I mean, looking back from the day I started to get involved seriously trying to be a better me, it wasn't a smooth sailing journey. When I first purchased my property, people that are close to me kept saying that I shouldn't have done it. Bla bla bla. Of course, gaining knowledge in investing in properties can be difficult at times..You can't expect any returns be it big or small of you just sit there and stare at the PC while browsing your facebooks, tweeters or whatever.

I've yet to achieved my initial dream that I had when I was young but I'm confident that it'll come sooner. Just need to push a wee bit harder that I'll be a happy camper.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, if I want to have all the good things in life, I have to be prepared and willing to work harder and smarter now. Being succesful is about enjoying the journey and I'm still learning and will keep on learning.....

Have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment