Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pelaburan Auta Syarikat MLM

Read this news in Kosmo earlier today.

I've experienced this personally. Obviously I'm not going to name the company involved as I think the company is not at fault but something is seriously wrong with the people involved with it. I'm not shocked when the reporter wrote about the marketeers using fancy cars to attract prospective donwliners.

This happened to me last year if I'm not mistaken. This guy, who is a teacher by profession came over to our place. Without my knowledge, wifey's mom got involved with this scheme and has deposited more than RM10k of her savings. So this guy apparently told us about the scheme, the cars (duhhhhh), the high chances of making money via the scheme, the cars (again). He even showed us his new Honda City that he recently purchased using money he gained from the scheme. I tried not to look disinterested but just nodded what he was saying. He kept saying about early retirement and nice cars. He even showed some cheques to make us believe. Obviously, he was trying his level best to make us sign up and give him the money. And obviously we said we'll think about it.

I don't mind admitting that I'm a distributor of a foreign based company but never had I urge or tell people to join me. I'm in because I can buy stuffs at a discounted price. Plus, I'm able to buy some stuff that I can give as present to be given away during festivals season. And, I got some bonus for it. The more effort you put it, the more you will get. Hehehe. Anyways, the company that I'm involved in never talked about how much money you are going to get, never talk about early retirement, never talk anything else except it is about giving people the opportunity to better themselves. Which is good, I think...Again, it's all about the opportunity. And of course, they are some people who take advantage of what the company is offering and using it as a 'vehicle' or platform to cheat people. I met this group of people by the way

In life, we have to admit that nothing comes easy. Especially when you talk about driving big cars and having early retirement. Who doesn't want that? Who doesn't wanna go to the States or Egypt for a holiday. Everybody wants it. But sometimes, living beyond our means can be detrimental to our lives. My dad used to tell me, live well within your means and let me tell you, if every one can do that, we'll be a lot happier individually.

Robert Kiyosaki, mentioned somewhere in his book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, that in order to enjoy life is for one to be in the 4th cashflow quadrants i.e: to be an investor. This is where you invest and you'll reap the rewards for your investments. To a certain extent, this is where you earn money/income while you are nicely tucked in bed dreaming about tomorrow. You even earn money without doing anything. How is that possible you may ask? Well, the answer lies around us and it is entirely up us to find out. Being a property investor might be one of the ways. hehehehe.

Back to this pelaburan auta. To anyone who has made those significant investments in these companies, please, try as much as possible to get your money back. If possible, try to get everything back. Always start small in everything you do.You'll be better off. If not, just put into your savings account ka, ASB ka, FD ka or whatever. If you really want to get involved with MLM, consider these 4 factors:
1) The company and its history
2) High quality products and goods
3) Reasonable Marketing Plan
4) Strong desire to change

I'm in no way against MLM. I think it's a good platform to better ourselves. I had the opportunity to meet some high flyers from the company that I'm involved in as a distributor. No doubt they live in big house, drive fancy cars and what not, but never once they said like what the teacher said to me. They all agree and said, it's an opportunity to better yourself. You decide with what you wanna do with your lives. No one can do that for you. Plus, if it helps you in a way to get extra income for you and your family, go ahead and do it. What's stopping you?

errr...i must start selling liquid soaps and protein shakes again.....anybody wants good liquid soaps or protein shakes?.....hehehe.....

have a nice day

3 comments:

  1. Bro you must be Amway distributor eh????

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've made the right guess....or are you not?...heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

    ReplyDelete