Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fishy...fishy...(update on Unipark)



I got an sms from a guy named andy a couple of days ago. In the sms, it was stated, the he (or his company rather) is the agent rumah for Unipark Condo and he was inviting all the condo-owners to come and view their 'showroom' at the condo. I was thinking to myself...what showroom lah? I've been to the showroom but that was 2 years ago when I wanna purchased the unit in the first place. Actually, he wanted to show how a fully furnished unit would look like and what would be the rental rates in the area.

So I went there about 10 on a bright SUnday morning. For the first time ever, I went into the place and the finishing is rather good. Although I've not received my keys as yet but managed to go up to 12th floor to see my unit from outside. Very windy!!! The view is quite nice as well (over looking the pool & block B. Prior to that, I went for a short walk around the pool, the soon-to-be gymnasium, tennis court, surau and parking building.





To end my visit, I went to the said showroom that Andy was talking about earlier. It was 3 bedroom unit and fully furnished situated on the 6th floor. I was made to understand that the unit belonged to a Datin. Although Andy was there but didn't get the chance to talk to him as he was busy talking to a prospective client. I can't remember the woman's name that was 'entertaining' my questions but she did give me a quotation on all the stuff required for my unit. The total cost is a whopping RM19k. That's freaking expensive I think. Too much lahhh

I'm glad that I went to view the unit anyway. At least, I have some ideas on how to manage my unit later on. I doubt that I'll spend RM19k to furnish the house. It could be less then RM10k. I wanted to take some pictures but wasn't allowed to do so. FIshy ehhh? The woman asks me whether I want to appoint them to be the agent and I said, 'see first lahh...will come with the wifey later'....

I've done some listings of things to buy for the unit and I still think it wouldn't costs more then 19k. Actually, the idea is simple. Get the houseowners to appoint them to be the agents (obviously they'll take 1 month deposit). Then, get the houseowners to appoint/act on behalf of them to purchase those kitchen cabinets, lightings, beds, curtains, sofas, etc, (that costs so expensive). In the end, who gains eh???

Hopefully, with the experience of handling my other properties for the last one and a half years will come in handy for this one. Amin Ya rabbbb..............

HAve a good week ahead

5 comments:

  1. cantik... eh, unipark block B progress dah tahap mana ye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think dah sampai tingkat 3 or 4 gitu lah....tak tau la bila siapnya...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai. just nak tanye, i am the owner of block b. tunggu kunci sgt2 nih. diorg kate dah siap tp nak tunggu apentah. boleh x nak tanye from ur experience, brape lame nk dpt kunci after rumah tu siap. 2-3 bulan atau sampai 5-6 bulan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello....

    i tgk block B ni mcm blom siap sepenuhnya...it could be in 2 month's time though....

    from my experience...the developer will send you a letter requesting u untuk pegi amik kunci...in my case...rasanya dlm july or aug 2010 gitu lah....i think ada payment involve...perhaps, you can contact the developer to enquire more...

    ReplyDelete