Wednesday, July 14, 2010

RM500 to buy a property???


After much thinking and a lot of considerations, I finally made my latest property investment by purchasing/booking a unit in Villa Tropika. I stumbled upon this property by accident actually. I was reading a blog by Rohaniah about this place a couple of days back. You can read it here

I was made to understand that all of the units has been sold for quite awhile but due to some difficulties faced by some prospective owners in getting loans, a few units were put back on sale. I hope I'm one of the lucky ones as I managed to book a unit on the 10th Floor for about RM165k after discount. I paid RM500 for the deposit as reported by Rohaniah in her blog. I pray that I can get a loan. If not, I shall get back the deposit. Hehehe




There are only 3 units left I believe. ANyways, a wee bit info about the place.
- It's a 15 storey high apartment complex
- The KTM komuter station is about 200 or 300 metres away from the place
- 3 tier security systems with only one way to get in and get out to the place.
- Directly opposite of the apartment are the shophouses together with Sg Tangkas police station.
- UKM is situated a few clicks away
- Numerous other colleges (GMI, Twintech) are situated nearby
- Golf course view
- Easy access to PLUS highway
- 2 car parks for each unit (impressive eh)


(It was 4, now down to 3 units available together with the price listings)

There you go...some infos about the place. It is expected to be completed in 2012. Projected rentals would be around RM900-Rm1100. To be frank, I was on the look out for a property that is near to a college or university. I said to myself that for the next purchase, the type of property that I wanna purchase must be situated nearby a college or university so that the unit can be easily rented out. Hopefully, with this purchase, I get what I wanted all this while.

With all of my properties now rented except for one, I believe I've made the right choice in purchasing another one. Let's hope the bank will go easy with me on this property. Having said that, with such purchase, if it all materialize in the next couple of months, I'm taking a huge step in chasing my big dream that I had when I was a little boy (even though I wasn't able to achieve it before I was 30 years old). I believe, it all could be done by the end of next year. Insya-Allah...

Have a good day....

No comments:

Post a Comment