Monday, July 12, 2010

more on Unipark Condo

Made a visit to Unipark condo earlier today to settle some outstanding charges and the lot. Didn't manage to get the keys as yet as the bank need to disburse some outstanding payment to the developer. Anyhoos, during the short visit to the Sales Office, I did enquire about the developer's plan on Block B. I was quite shocked to hear when they told me all units in Block B has been sold out. Check out the pictures below as the same unit as mine in Block B costs RM292k. Dennnnggggg.......I 'made' more then RM50k within 2 years!! Heheheheh. Need to find more apartments/conds like this so that I can be in millionaire's planet sooner....


The completed Block A Unipark Condo


My unit is A-12-5. Check out the price for B-12-5!!


The developer's plan for the future. It seems that more condos will be built in the next couple of years. Hrmmmm.....


They should put 'SOLD OUT' in Block B as well!!

9 comments:

  1. salam.
    i'm also a purchaser for blok a.
    recently went to sales office too settle some oustanding payment.
    Just wondering if u been charge for the late payment interest due to financier late disburst payment to developer?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there...

    wow, nice to see fellow unipark condo buyer here in my humble blog.

    yeapp...i paid the overdue interest together with the quit rent, maintenance fees, etc...it comes to about RM1.6k...what about u?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    almost RM1.7k exclude fire insurance and quit rent.the person in charge ask me to send official letter to their management to reduce the amount.will submit the letter by next week.. maintenance fee shud be free rite for 3 years?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is some news to me, to be frank. I think I will write the letter to. Thnx for the info.

    Btw, are u sure the maintenance fee should be free for 3 years as I've not heard that before...

    rgds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send the letter already,now waiting their reply.
    That's what been told to me when i signing the S&P. Need to check back the S7P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi , don't you want to rent your unfurnished house. my family and i looking for unfurnished house in unipark. I am from Iran (persian) and study in uniten . if you are interest plz reply me .thank you so much
    My email address : gohar.rouhani@hotmail.com

    best wishes lucky millionaire man and congratulate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello...

    the place has been rented out last month....thnx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam Bro,

    Did you get a reply for the letter you sent? I am also a Unipark Block A owner. Still waiting for the keys...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi everyone,

    glad to found this humble millionaire-to-be space on the net, i just googling for some pix of this condo as i intended to rent my unit(intermediate block B).

    who ever interested n looking for an accommodation, pls do not hesitate to drop a mail at ahmadsyahi82@gmail.com for further details.

    plus, i'm also not aware for the '3yrs free maintenance fee' & the 'fire insurance and quit rent' stuff, could you provide more info?

    thanx in advance for this info-loaded blog n the owner

    cheers'

    ReplyDelete