Sunday, August 1, 2010

LO Signed.....VT


Yup...as the title goes.....I signed the LO by RHB Bank earlier this morning. Glad I did it. Like I said earlier, I had some concerns on my loan application for this property but everything went well at the end. Alhamdulillah.

So I was offered a total loan of RM172,441 for Villa Tropika (RM165k-purchase price + RM7.5k MRTA). Can be considered as 100% loan lah. BLR-1.70% with a monthly payment of about RM884 (for 360 months or 30 years) once the building is completed. Hope to sign the S&P soon....

During the small meeting I had with the bank officer, I did enquire about my loan exposure and whether I can make anymore loan applications for the future. He said that shouldn't be a problem provided I have all the documents that he needs. That's good news eh? Well, I'm not saying that I'm going buy another one soon, but who knows kan?

Now it's time to reallign my cashflow and hopefully boost my ASB balance. I'm in the midst of starting my own small book-keeping services for small business owners (will write about this later) and due to some family reasons, I needed to use some cash quite urgently. Things will be a lot better after Raya, Insya-Allah. Earlier in my previous postings, I did mentioned about having 6 figures in my ASB balance. I think, I might have a chance of achieving before the end of the year. Let's see how it goes lah. Obviously, it's been months since I last make any 'savings' to my ASB account. Hehehehe. But, with the help of the minimal OD facilities that I had, I've made more savings this year as compared to what I did save for the last 2 years.

Some of us keep talking about maximizing our ASB and that's what I'm trying to do come Sept 2010. If I can get to six figures balance this year, I'll be a happy man. But, if I can't, I will certainly achieve it before the first quarter of 2011. I've also spoken to wifey about this ASB thingy and she is very keen to get involve. Hehehehe.... Amin Ya Raabbbbb


Have a good week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment