Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Loan Approved-Villa 'Troopika'

I received a call from RHB rather late last night. The bank officer told me that my loan application for Villa Tropika has been approved and I was requested to meet him early next week to sign some loan documentations.

Phewwwwww!! That was the thought that was going through my mind when I received the call from him. I had a wee bit of doubt on the loan application as you know, for the last 2 years, I was pretty active in purchasing properties and I was made to understand that I might have taken so many loans. Although I've not fully utilize my loan 'exposure' but the thought of having one too many loans at such a short period of time, might make the process of approving my loan application a wee bit more complicated.

I still remember the last application I did with CIMB. For some strange reason, they refused to give me 90% loan but only 80% instead (no doubt I still get the property below market value). After pleading and begging, after submitting everything that they have requested, they wouldn't budge so I gave in. Huhuhu. Perhaps, I was a bit naive at that time.

Anyways, no doubt I was happy that my application has been approved. Although, nothing is concrete before anything is signed and documented, I've started to think what my plans are for the next couple of months. Earlier, my plan is to purchase 2 properties before the end of the year and by purchasing one at Villa Tropika, I felt that I was taking some steps. However, I do not know whether it is possible for me to purchase another one before the end of the year. I'm praying very hard that I can. Perhaps the next one will be from an auction...(hint..hint)

Things will be a lot clearer once Unipark Condo has been rented out. Yup!! Still waiting for the keys. I've already made a listings of things to buy, friends to help and some people to call. All of which I hope it can save me few thousand bucks if you want to compare it with the quotation given to me last week. Hehehehehe....Let's see if I can do it waaaayyy cheaper then what was quoted.

Ohhh, by the way, I sent a letter to the developer of Unipark Condo. For reasons unknown to me, I was charged more than RM1k for outstanding interest charges. What does it mean eh? It's the bank fault for not releasing the money earlier. Perhaps, it's the developer's fault for not requesting the bank to release the money earlier. Hehehe. Why am I being charged for something that I know nothing about?? I want my RM1k back. Possible kah?

I've started to think what to do when my loan exposure has reached its limit. Can I purchase more properties? Should i? WOuld I? Could I? Perhaps, it's about time wifey would play some active roles in this 'industry'. Hehehehehe.....

Have a good week ahead.....

No comments:

Post a Comment