Monday, July 12, 2010

Kak Uda's wedding!!

My sister, whom I called Kak Uda got married to her prince charming, Razman last Saturday!!

COngratulations to both of em. As I was a bit tied up, I didn't have the time to snap good pictures during the wedding, so we have to rely on the professionally hired professional photographers for those pictures. Will post it when it is ready!! For the time being, you'll just to rely on quickly taken photos by myself...hehehe

Anyways, the akad nikah was good. It could be better if it had not rained. The guests attendance were about 85% (again...due to the bad weather). I thought it was good and simple akad nikah ceremony!!

The majlis bersanding was held in The Legends Hotel. The turnout was good too. Perhaps about 450 guests!!

Anyhoos, enjoy the pics, will post more later!!



The pelamin by David Khor


The room by David Khor


Canopy by Man Canopy....


Canopy by Man Canopy


David Khor


Hotel


Dancers

Some interesting points:

1. It took us, the whole family about 9 months to plan for this event.
2. My parents, especially my mom were all stressed out from the day my sis told her that she wants to get married till Sunday when Kak Uda became Razman's wife
3. Both events, the akad nikah and bersanding went very smoothly
4. David Khor, the wedding planner will get more business after Kak Uda's wedding as a lot of people has been asking my mom who was the wedding planner
5. The family rented about 13 rooms in Legend Hotels for the wedding
6. Kecik and her cousin, Ranya became the stars for both shows as they kept on dancing all night long...

There's more but I can't think of right now as I'm a wee bit tired...hehehe...

Anyways, to Kak Uda and Razman, congratulations again to both of you. May you have a wonderful life together.

Razman, please take good care of my sister!!

Have a good week everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment