Thursday, July 8, 2010

Unipark Condo....finally...

I bought this particular apartment in May 2008. This was a very significant purchase for me and wifey to be frank. It was our first ever property purchase in both of our lives. Hehehehe. After waiting for about 2 years and 2 months, the property now is ready and of course, I'm going to rent it out. Bought the place for about RM215k in 2008 and the value now is significantly higher.

Hence, I will collect the keys on Monday. I will also inspect the property properly before I call up the contractor to do some fittings. Obviously, I'm planning to rent it out even though I've not decided on the rental value as yet. Perhaps, I'm gonna partly furnised the unit. It'll be nice if i can fully furnised the place but then again, I won't decide until I inspect the unit.

HAving said that, a couple of weeks back I received a call from someone claiming to work for Ikram. This guy apparently asks me whether I want to rent out my unit as he is willing to be the agent and will take care of the unit for me. (of course with a fee). I could take this route if I can't find a suitable tenants but as for now, I think I will do it on my own.

I hope to be able to rent it out as soon as possible and perhaps, once everything is in order, when my cashflow is good, I'll be ready for my next purchase!!!

Have a good weeked everyone!!

9 comments:

  1. congrates. menarik ni nak follow kisah unipark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nak sewa fully furnish ke? wah.. saya pun excited nak tahu perkembangan ni

    ReplyDelete
  3. saye student kliuc. boleh saye dapatkan number encik utk sewe rumah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam anonymous,

    apa email awak?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi
    I am a student from kliuc and im interested to rent the condo. may i know the price?
    my email: fong3107@hotmail.com

    thanks,hope to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi , I am student from uniten , I am living with my parents, i need unfurnished or partly furnished house ,may i know what its price ?
    Email address: gohar.rouhani@hotmail.com
    I am looking forward to your reply.
    best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear student,

    the unit has been rented out last month.

    thank you for you info

    ReplyDelete
  8. ho, can i know how much r u renting it? details please? joeshualee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. salam tuan tanah tmpang iklan...

    Unipark Condo Block B level 4 pool view got 1 unit for rental unfurnished or will be discuss for partly furnished..contact me via yes.helmey@gmail.com tq

    ReplyDelete