Friday, January 9, 2009

Saturday morning......

Late yesterday evening, about 5pm, just before I head out from the office, I received a call from ZU who works in Maybank. She was the one who handles my OD application the other day. So she rang me up and told me that my OD application has been approved. That's I cool as I was expecting a week or so for such application to be approved. Perhaps, the amount that I requested was small, so that's why it was approved rather fast. So on monday, I will have to meet her and pass her my original ASB certificate for the bank's safekeeping. I'm grateful that the OD has been approved actually. So I have ample time to prepare the 2 bank drafts required for me to go to the auction sale next week.

Later on today, there'll be a short discussion between myself and my cousins with regards to the homestay idea. I've not really give it a serious thought but like I mentioned earlier in the other blogs, it's an idea and we'll see how it goes later on.

Tomorrow, should be an interesting day for as I'm attending a workshop organize by Irfan Khairi. Again, I'm not expecting anything but I hope to learn a thing or two on how he became a millionaire through the internet.

As of now, I'm a bit tight-up as the missus is having her study group and I have to take care of kecik this morning. Thank God that she behaved quite well and I managed to clean my bike and my golf clubs as well. Hehehehehe.

Have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment