Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another auction-22-1-09

Another auction-22 Jan 09.

This time I bid for a property located in Bandar Sri Damansara. To be precised, the name of the property is Desa Satu Apartment, Bdr Sri Damansara. A friend of mine gotta a flat nearby at Desa Dua Apartment. So before I decided to enter a bid for this property, I had a long chat with him. He mentioned that I shouldn't face any difficulties in getting a tenant over there. The rate would be around RM400-RM500. In addition, the market value for the place is about RM60k.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I went to Megan Avenue II about 2pm today for the auction and I was given the number 203. The lot given for the property was number 55. That's a long wait but due to a lot of late withdrawals, my turn came up pretty fast. To my surprised, nobody else bid for the flat so I got it at a RP of RM43k. Not bad huh? Two days, two flats!!

So my next move is to get both contracted sorted out, shop for some good loans available (I think I'll go with CIMB for both properties) and at the same time, I'll get someone to open up the doors for both properties and see how much repair needed to be done....

Hrrmmm....in my earlier blogs, I said that I would like to get at least 2-3 properties before Dec 09. ALhamdulillah, I've achieved it on the 22nd day of 2009. I think, looking at my current situation, a lot more can be done and earlier today while chatting to my fellow biker, we came up with an interesting idea. Perhaps, it's an idea that's worth to look into and we'll see how it goes on the 10th of February....hehehehehe

On the other side, my OD issue is still pending. I'm just wondering why they are taking aeons to process /release it. For heaven's sake it's only bloody less than RM20k you 'freaking' idiot!! It's not that I'm asking for RM1m or RM100m. Geezzzzz....

Have a nice day....

3 comments:

  1. hoh..

    u are a lucky man today mate..

    dun forget aa.. the RS's key.. i'm waiting..

    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bro, a very interesting read. Call me next time youre going to an auction.

    adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam,

    Thnx for the comment. I have plans to get more properties via auction before the year end. Keep reading for more updates...

    ReplyDelete