Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Disappointed!!!


Today I got a call from someone from that auction house stating that they no longer accept credit card payments. You know, to enter into a bid, you need to prepare a bank-draft about 10% of the reserve price of the property that you want to bid. I thought of using my credit card for the payment as my OD application has been approved but being delayed due to some technical matters that only the bank knows. So, it's only fair to say that I have to pull-out from the bid this Saturday. Yeap. I'm disappointed but at the back of my mind, I kinda expected it to happened. The fact that I have the money but I can't use it. Sux isn't it? It's not the case that I don't have any money but the fact that the bank is so slow in releasing it makes it harder for me to accept. As the saying goes, takde rezeki la tuh. Maybe takde rezeki la kot. Anyway, it's ok. It'll take time. Perhaps, God wants me to look for better properties out there.

Having said that, I hope to enter a bid for one instead for two properties. Let's just see how it goes.

I do not know why I'm a bit stressed up today. I'm looking forward to receive some payments from a client but unfortunately, the client is having some sort of collection problems. So, I won't be expecting to receive anything after the Chinese New Year holidays. I was made to understand that even after CNY holidays, the company needs to pay the staff's salaries and so forth. I'm beginning to wonder will I ever receive the payments. The amount is close to about RM15k. I hope with that money I can pay-off my new mobile phone that I bought a month ago and hope to finish off my bike's loan. Everything seems to point to that payment. If I don't get the payment, then, everything gotta put on hold. It sux isn't it?

In addition, I just received a statement from my company secretary that I own them about RM800 for the secretarial fees. Damn. I now wonder whether it's even worthwhile to continue operating the small business that I'm having now. Perhaps, I will take out all the money that's left and just stop operating for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment