Friday, January 30, 2009

Hari Mengular....

I had a very busy day today. With the audit coming up, things are pretty hot and buzzing at the office. Plus, today I had to settle a few things for my properties.

Yesterday evening I received an email from Pie. He requested me to settle the outstanding maintenance and water bills for both properties so that he can start repairing both flats. So the first thing in the morning I made way to Desa Satu flat to settle the outstanding bills. I reached the maintenance office shortly after 9am and the girl at the office showed me a total of about RM3k of outstanding bills since 2005. However, I forgot to bring my cheque book!! Damn!!! So decided to make another trip here later after Friday prayers.

After the short dissappointment, I drove to Kota Damansara to settle the same thing. A quick chat with the maintenance office proved worthwhile as there's no outstanding maintenance bill (RM20 per month!!!) but I need to go to Syabas in Jalan Tandang, PJ to reconnect the water supply as well as pay any outstanding balances.

Hence, I drove straight to Jalan Tandang and settle the outstanding bill which is only less than RM200. The process is rather simple as the office told that as the water supply has not been connected for the last 6 months, I would need to call up a contractor to reconnect the meter and the supply. Luckily, she gave me a list of names of contractors for me to call and I managed to set up an appointment tomorrow with one.

Phewww....lots of driving for a Friday. Anyway, after all that is settled, I head back to the office for a quick discussion with the manager with regards to one particular staff that has been causing 'problems' at the office. Will write about that if I have the mood...hehehehe

After Friday prayers (together with Qunut Nazillah) and quick stop at the office, I head to Desa flat again to pay the outstanding bills. This time, I made sure that I brought along the cheque book with me. Hence, after settling the bills, I had to make the appoiment with the maintenance office to make a visit to my flat to reinstall the water meter. Hope everything can be settled by next monday.

Pie texted me saying that he wants to start repairing both properties the earliest during the weekends. So this is good news and I need to pay him some cash to buy some stuff....

By the way, I can finally use my OD money!! Hahahaha...feckerzzz....

Have a nice weekend

1 comment: