Sunday, January 4, 2009

Homestay ideas....home documents.....millionnaires....

My grandma, atok wok, has a house in Muar. Well, she got two actually. One is where she is residing now and the other one is somewhere along the way to Batu Pahat. This morning, while I was driving after sending the missus to work, a brilliant idea spring to my mind. Hhahaha. More ideas? Well, ideas are left to be just that if you don't write it down right? Well, I was just thinking about using the other house, we call it TDI, as a homestay or guesthouse. Can it be done? Hrmmm, well for a start, I've already contacted my cousins, Jo & Alan, and spoke to them about it and the response were quite positive I must say. We have not discussed it in details as yet as everything is blurry as to who owns the place and whatever else pertaining to the idea. So, we will sit down perhaps at the end of the week and discuss. What prompted me to suggest such a thing is because, the house is only occupied during the raya holidays. Apart from that, I think it's left vacant. Instead of being left just like that, I think, it would be better if someone to manage it in such away so that the property can be used to generate income or perhaps, a training ground in managing a property...well..it remains to be seen whether it's gonna work out or not....

I just came back from Subang collecting some documents from our lawyer pertaining to my property in Ikram. I think the property now is in it's 70% stage so we should be expecting the property to be fully completed by Sept 09. Long way to go ehh....

By the way, I've enrolled myself to this Rahsia Jutawan Internet workshop which is going to be held this Sunday at JW Marriot. The speaker's name is Irfan Kairi and you may visit his website at http://www.rahsiainternet.com/index.htm.WEll, i'm not expecting anything but I hope to learn or maybe practice a thing or two stuff that I might get from the workshop. It's not cheap though but I look at it as an investment for me to explore various alternatives in achieving my goals for this year. Who knows, it might open my eyes to a bigger opportunities out there. So, like I mentioned earlier, I'm going there with an open mind and see how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment