Sunday, January 11, 2009

activities and jutawan internet.....

I had an interesting weekend the other day. It was full with activities, ideas, knowledge and so forth.

Well, my weekend started with healthy dinner with the missus, kecik, my mom and my sister at a place called Groupbase in Bandar Sri Damansara. It's been my fourth or fifth visit here for the past few months. I loved the foods so much. If you have the opportunity to go there. Try the buttered chicken. Man, it's really out of this world. You can get the add here. Oh by the way, the foods are reasonably priced and the portion for a small side dish can accomodate at least 3 people. Hahaha. Thumbs up!!!!


Last Saturday, I had the opportunity to meet up with my cousins in Bukit Jelutong. We had a frank discussion on the homestay idea and everyone kinda agreed with the idea. However, a good idea was presented when my cousin suggested we should start with his apartment in PD., which is nearer and easier to go from KL. I did say to them that we shouldn't think about making money in the 1st place. This will be our training ground to manage a property and perhaps, in the long run, we could do something similar, but in a bigger scale. So we decided to make a visit to PD perhaps at the end of the month to view the apartment and to make decisions on what will be our next step. Perhaps, we could then discuss, on how we are going to manage it, maintaining it, what are our marketing efforts will be and the rates per day and so forth. Good. At least, the first step is done and move on to the second step.

Yesterday, Sunday was an interesting day for me. I attended the workshop organize by Irfan Khari and he shared with all of us some good tips on how he made his millions through the internet. Like I said, it's interesting to know that he can generate a lot of money through the internet. From attending his workshop, I gain a lot of knowledge as to how to do a business via the internet. Perhaps, in a month or two, I will embark on this project and see how it goes. I have about 4-5 things that I think I can do via the net. Let's KIV this project for the moment. Or has it started? Hehehehe.

This week will be an interesting week for me. I hope to receive my OD offer letter today and perhaps either on Wednesday or Thursday I can prepare the necessary documents for the auction day this Saturday. Hope everything goes well.....

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment