Saturday, January 31, 2009

My little princess...

Today, we celebrated the 2nd birthday of our little princess. She actually turned two last week but since I was away with the boys, the celebration was postponed to today.

Earlier in the morning, I had a quick visit to my flat in Kota Damansara to meet a contractor to re-connect the water supply then head back to Sg Buloh for some last minute preparation. Unlike last year, this year's celebration was celebrated among close family members. Perhaps, next year, we'll do in a bigger scale and more fun!!

Anyway, the menus for Alya's celebration were:

Laksa
Bihun Goreng
Satay
Soto
Pulut Kuning
Pulut Panggang
Coleslaw
Mushroom Soup
Pulut Durian (wow!!..)
Garlic Bread (huh!!!)
Sandwhich
Teh O
Sarsi

All of the above were home-cooked...

We were expecting about 50 close families but I think the attendance was a lot more than 50 people. It was nice and tiring at the same time!!!

Alya received lots of nice gifts and money (about RM500) from her atuks/neneks/uncles and aunts. She seemed to enjoy herself today which is always nice to see.

Anyway, Happy Birthday my princess!! Daddy loves you so much!!






No comments:

Post a Comment