Sunday, March 1, 2009

Soccer...and Ride!!



Last week, I advertised some of my unused golf clubs in various places such as mudah.my, mygolf.com.my as well as in my blog. I didn't expect that the response was going to be good. Anyway, I managed to sell off few items last Saturday and made few new friends as well. So, there's a lot of positives there. First, I managed to sell the stuff, second, they are happy as they get the stuff at bargain prices, and thirdly, we exchange contact numbers and perhaps maybe able to hit the greens together one of these days!!!

Perhaps, there are more stuff in the store room that I need to clear and sell it over the internet!! Stay tuned!!

Later in the evening, my ex-classmate from VI organized a football match somewhere in Shah Alam. I told him briefly that I can't even run nowadays but still he insisted that I should play. Hahahaha. Anyways, i went there, and obviously met some familiar faces that brought back a lot of my high school memories!! We're basically still the same, the same old jokes, the same name calling. Hahaha. We lost the match anyway. The score was 6-2!! Hahahaha

During the game, I met my ex-classmate in Form 3 who now drives a BMW Z4!!! Fecks!!! To a certain extent, I do wonder how a 32 years-old guy can drive such an expensive car (heard that he's in the oil and gas industry)..Good for him though!!


Yesterday, I had a short ride to Temerloh. The destination was supposed to be to Kuantan but need to get home earlier as the missus was not that well. Anyway, it was a good ride with only myself and two other friends. Eddy decided to head back upon reaching Bentong while myself and dodi continued our journey to Temerloh for breakfast.

We talked a lot of things over breakfast. Ideas, suggestions, comments, you name it and we talked about almost everything!! Well, actually, 80% of our conversation revolves around making or creating passive incomes for ourselves! Perhaps, some of the ideas that we've shared yesterday, would be able to generate some income at one point or another...(hint!! hint!!)

Anyway, after our goodbyes, Dodi head to Kuantan and I head back to KL on my own. Took my own sweet time and reached home shortly before 2pm. I had the opportunity to make a quick stop just after the Bentong toll to meet an old friend of mine. He was riding his CBR600 together with other superbikes riders!! I admire these people actually. They ride fast!! I mean, really fast!!

2 comments:

  1. Abe, my mom cooked very superlicious nasik dagang yesterday for us (I told her to prepare for 6 pax last friday)

    takde rezeki :) cause you got to head home early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. arrghhh!!! I know bro!! I know!!!

    takper..ada rezeki I'll go there...hahaha


    anyway, project x is on the way..(hint! hint!)

    ReplyDelete