Monday, March 23, 2009

Tengok Motor........


I had an uneventful days for the last couple days. Things are pretty much slow. Anyway, just an update, I've completed writing my soon-to-be out 'book'. I'm a bit nervous but at the same time, looking forward for it. I've never written a 'book' before so it should be interesting. It should be out in the next one or two weeks time. It's not a story book per se but something that I can relate on with my work. Like i said, it should be interesting and we'll see how it goes....

The other day, an uncle from JB called me up to have a look at my bike. So off I went and see this uncle somewhere Bukit Tunku area (of all the places in KL, I wonder why did he choosed Bukit Tunku). Anyway, we met, and he took a good look at the bike. He even brought his whole family with him. He told me that my bike is the 4th or 5th bike that he has seen on that day. He briefly told me that he had a good look at Kawasaki Voyager in Batu Caves (I think I know this dude)...

Because his wife, daugther, son-in law and the grand-daughter were there, he said he wanted to test-ride the bike. I said ok and tested it. A few minutes later, he came back and said to me, he wants the bike. And he is prepared to pay RM38k for the bike. I smiled and said...sorry uncle, the bike it's not an urgent sale and if you could offer a higher price, I might consider. Hehehehe. So there's that...

Later during the night, I received a text message from a weird number. I think it was from singapore. Anyhoos, this guy (Ong) said he is willing to pay about rm40k+ without even looking at the bike. I said, he should view the bike first of all and then we can decide on the price. It's fair that way isn't it?

Other things being said, like i mentioned earlier, things are pretty quiet on my side. The flats are going according to plan. The loan application for both flats has also being approved. Perhaps, it's time for me to start my Phase II plan for 2009....

No comments:

Post a Comment