Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ulat....Ular....or whatever you wanna call it..

A few days ago...I advertised my bike in Muday.my. I'm selling it off for RM47k and the price is negotiable. So last night, I received a call from a guy who calls himself shah and he mentioned that he is quite interested to buy the bike. So he suggested that we should meet up and I said ok. He said he's from somewhere near the Batu Caves area and I suggested that we meet up in Restoran Pandan in Jalan Yap Kwan Seng. He however replied that he is not familiar with the roads in KL and I felt something was not right....

So we agreed to meet up in Restoran Haslam near Tawakkal hospital and I arrived there at about 15 minutes before 10pm. He showed up a few minutes later and I saw a familiar face. From that moment, I knew that he is not buying the bike for himself. At the back of my mind I remembered his face and the way he talks as this was the guy that I met a few years ago when I wanna sell off my Honda Shadow. At that time, he offered a very low price for that bike so I wasn't really interested.

Anyway, I think he didn't recognized me and he took a good look at the bike and he said that he has only RM40k. I said to him, well, I got someone that is willing to buy at a price which is more than what he offers and unless he matches the other guy's offer...I said the bike will be sold to the highest bidder. He was quite stunned when I said that. I knew that he is looking for an opportunity to buy it cheap and sell it off at a higher price for a hefty profit!!!

Knowing the fact this guy is basically a 'broker', I wasn't interested to continue talking to him. I despise people who likes to take advantage on others. You want something quality, then you'll just have to pay for it my friend....

A few minutes later...a friend of mine arrived at Restoran Haslam and suddenly this 'broker' said this he has to go and will contact me soon. I said 'whateva dude' and I knew that he is not comfortable with the situation as this friend of mine apparently knew this broker!! After the broker left, I spoke to my friend about this broker and we laugh our hearts out. Damn!! Talking about taking opportunity...this broker really know how to take advantage on the other people eh...Making money from think air....Geeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Anyhoos....there's no way that I'm gonna let the bike to be sold to people like the idiot. Sorry for my language but that's how I felt anyway. I think, to a certain extent, there are a lot of people out there that are always trying to make money out of thin air. You wanna make money? Hey...there are a lot of other ways that you can do.... There will always be people who will try their level best to take advantage on others. So beware my friends of these snakes....Be bold and be brave .........

1 comment:

  1. Betul ke Ayah nak jual motor??? Syian Ayah....

    :P Yaya

    ReplyDelete