Monday, March 9, 2009

Danau....


I just came back from my weekly game of golf. I played in Danau UKM earlier today. Today is one of the few times that I really enjoyed playing. Well, I think that I've played reasonably well (according to my handicap that is....). The main reason that I really enjoyed today's game was because of the weather!!! The weather was sooooo fine today that I think I could play 2 rounds of golf without feeling 'drained'....

During the game, I made a new friend who apparently is continuing his studies in DBA. We spoke briefly about it and sounds interesting to me. Perhaps, when the missus completes her masters, I'll register myself to this course. He also spoke about UUM-KL is looking for a tutor. I told that I'm kinda interested in tutoring especially in management and accounting subjects...So we exchanged numbers and perhaps, he'll get back to me on that matter....

Anyway, I was briefly told that both of my flats are facing minor problems. One of the lamps in Kota D'sara is not working and the toilet in Desa Aman puri is not working as well...hehehe...Well, I hope the boys can settle it as soon as possible....heheheh...

No comments:

Post a Comment