Monday, March 2, 2009

upset.........

I'm a wee bit upset last night. It bothers me somehow.....

The story goes like this...I received a call at about 530pm from my friend in CIMB. He basically told me that I won't be able to get the 90% loan for both houses. The maximum I can get is 80%. So that's like 20% of the balance I have to fork out my own money. That's like RM15k plus the legal feees......aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

The reason being was...I was told that I had many other commitments. Huh!!! Other commitments? Such as?....2 cars, 1 personal loan, 2 credit cards (no outstanding), 1 overdraft account and 1 property...Is it too much? hrrmmmmmmmm.............Yeah...maybe it's true what he said....

Anyway, after a long 'discussion' with my other half, few financial adjustments need to be done...

Let's see how it goes in the next few days..........

Have a good day.......


Let's see if this work...I'm sending the application to other banks and see what will they say...

2 comments:

  1. have you tried other banks/branch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. to lessen your burden paying the loan agreement fee to lawyer,with cimb, you could also include loan agreement inside your MRTA, and its just another RM10-15 increase on your monthly payment. not all banker know this method, but actually you could.

    ReplyDelete