Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mr A and Company X



Earlier today, I received an assignment from a principal. Basically this guy, Mr A would like to have a claim against Company X for negligence. So, earlier today, I had an opportunity to talk to Company X and see what's the fuss is all about. I went there, had a chat with the manager and gathered all the necessary infos with regards to the circumstances of the loss. Funny I guess, but what the hell. I'm just collecting info and it's not me to decide who's wrong and who's right. Mr A is claiming that Company X did not take proper care for their equipment which resulted to his 'trauma'. Mind you, can a pump hose (fuel pump hose) could cost trauma to a person?

I haven't had the opportunity to talk to Mr A as yet but it should be interesting to hear what's he's gonna say on the alleged accident. From what i've gathered, there's two contrasting stories and each party claimed that they are right. Like I said, it's gonna be interesting to hear what Mr A will say about Company X.

Anyway, my point here is, we are living in a very complex world nowadays. It seems that everyone is trying to take advantage on everybody at one point or another. Because of greed and the love of money, people change and will go to a certain extent to get the money (no matter the method is right or wrong). From the example above, in my own personal opinion, somebody there is out to get free money out of thin air. I might be wrong but I have a strong feeling that's the case here....

Now, if we let money control us, I'm sure, we will lead an unhealthy life. If you want more money, it basically means you gotta work smarter and a wee bit harder. I also believe, if you seek money in life, the money won't come to you at all...but if you seek happiness...it will come in so many ways that you least expected it...

HAve a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment