Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bowling....& Decisions....



I have just come back from my 'warming-up my bike' session. I took the normal route which covers about 75 miles from d'sara-shah alam-nilai-sg besi-d'sara. I was supposed to have a short ride with a friend to Cyberjaya but was cancelled at the last minute...

Anyway,I woke up a wee bit late today. Well..that's pretty normal for a Sunday eh? The reason being was, I have just finish up my writings very late earlier this morning. I think I slept at about 4 or 5 in the morning. . So hopefully, with the help of my friend, dodi, I'll start 'publishing' my first ever writings in the next few days....let's see how it goes....As I was about to sleep earlier this morning, Kecik woke up crying her lungs out. Pity her as she's down with fever

About 11 or so, I took kecik to the clinic and the doctor confirmed that she's having fever. The problem with her is that she doesn't wanna take her medicine. No matter how hard we tried, but she will spit the stuff out. Plus, she'll scream like there's no tomorrow. Hope she'll be ok in the next few days.


About 2pm...I went to Ampang bowling centre as promised. We had a small tournament and the tournament was organized by fellow bikers friend. It's good that someone took the initiative in organizing such a gathering as I took this opportunity to meet a friend that I've not seen for months!! Anyway, like i mentioned in my earlier blogs, I sucked at this game and today's game proved that I have no future at all in bowling. Hahahaha. Well...my average score was about 99. Quite reasonable for a guy who visit a bowling centre less than 10 times for the last 31 years....heheheh


Anyway, like I mentioned earlier, I just came back from my short ride. I dunno why but I felt a wee bit stressed up today. Well, I'm planning to dispose off my car. I have a feeling that my loan exposure is pretty 'big'....So I was thinking, by disposing one of my car, I'll free up some space...I also need to settle my personal loan in Bank Rakyat...not much left I think....

I have laid up some plans...and it's gonna take some time....but I'm pretty confident that if I take one step at a time, no pressure...I should be doing ok....

Who said the road to success is easy eh? Well..this is real life that we are dealing here. In order for us to move forward, we will sometimes face with unimaginable situations that requires efficient decision making. Just like in business...decisions that we make today, will certainly have it's effect either tomorrow, the day after tomorrow...and so on...Hence, I think, it is only true that we should make the decisions based on how we actually feel strongly about....Sometimes, there's no right or wrong answer....So, it's basically up to us to think and make a wise decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment