Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Keys for Unipark

Went to collect the keys to the condo yesterday. And for the first time ever, I managed to see my unit up close and personal. My initial thoughts?....I'm impressed and the finishing looks good...plus, it's very breezt up there on the 12th floor. There's no need for an air conditioner...hehehe

I've been given an inventory checklist by the management. I didn't manage to fill in the check list as yet as I'm making another trip to the condo later in the afternoon. So, hopefully I can do it later. Heheheh. Perhaps, a detailed 'walkthrough' at all the rooms will help me to identify any defects (hopefully very minimal lah)

Ok, with that one out of the way, my next step will be to purchase and install all the lights and fans at the unit. Hopefully, it can be done before the end of the week. After that, I'm planning to partly furnished the place. I've yet to decide on where to buy the furnitures and what have you, any ideas anyone?

With that in mind, I hope the unit is ready for rental by the 2nd Week of September (which is during Hari Raya). That's a good date to target eh? A month to go. Perhaps, I'll advertise it when the lights and fans are all installed. I've yet to decide on the rates but was told that a fully furnished 4 rooms apartment can fetch up till RM2100 per month. Hrmmm.........let's see how it goes lah


Living Room


Kitchen Area


The view from the balcony


The pool as seen from the master bedroom


2nd Room


3rd room


Another view from the balcony

4 comments:

  1. hi how can i rent the master room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Azwazis..i bought one at block B. i think the kitchen cabinet is provided is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Another Unipark owner...

    When I bought mine way back in 08, I don't think the kitchen cabinet was provided. It was a bare unit. Need to install everything myself.

    So you bought your unit with the free installation of kitchen cabinets eh? If it's true, maybe you get yourself a good deal from the developer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kalau ada tuan rumah yang mencari penyewa perempuan melayu, sila contact Simaa 0173012696. Urgent. TQ.

    ReplyDelete