Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reflections

The journey to a million miles begin with a step....

Before you make your millions...you need to be able to make your first RM1. Then your first RM100, then your first RM1k, then your first RM10k and it goes on and on and in........

I took about 10 minutes earlier today to reflect on things that I've done this year and compare it to what I planned to do in 2010 (which was written before Jan 2010). Of course, there are things that went according to plan and there are things that went totally the opposite.

Let's take a look at some of my earlier aims.

1. Having 6 figures balance in ASB- Haven't achieve as yet but should be before the year end 2010.

2. To purchase 2 properties- Purchased only one

3. Play golf as a 12 handicapper- Yeap, managed to play as a 12 handicapper

4. To start doing book-keeping services- In the pipeline. Should commence in a few days time...

There you go, some of my aims. Still have a few but I'll keep it to myself lah....hehehe

Have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment