Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Unit Trust...again....

Just a quick update on my unit trust issue...

Went to PM's office earlier today to find out about my investments. I requested the statement to be printed out.

I even complained to the customer service about the issue I had with my agent.

Anyways, all is sorted now. I closed my account for the time being in PM. In fact, I've made some money with the little investments that I had. Made about RM4k. Not too bad ehh? My first investment was made in Dec 2008. At least there's profits lah.

Alhamdulillah. So I was told I will receive a letter from them in a week's time and the money will be credited to my EPF account. Perhaps, in 2 weeks time, I'll let my cousin manage my funds for my 2nd cycle of unit trusts investments....

No comments:

Post a Comment