Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Holy ****!!!

I read the news where a father slaughtered his own son in front of his wife somewhere in Kelantan. I felt sick. I felt horrible. How could a father do such a thing. How could a man can act like that. This is worse than animals.....The man was reported to be unstable....

This is unacceptable. Totally unacceptable....

Another news that I found it amusing. Some people in Indonesia decided to throw human faeces at the Malaysian embassy and step on our country's flag. What were they thinking? I've never seen Malaysians go out and shout at the Indonesian embassy. What more stepping on their country's flag.

To make it even worse, we've been very accomodative to the Indonesian. As far as I know, we even help them during trouble times (tsunami, earthquake). So this is not on!!!!! Totally not on!!!

Anyways, on the other hand, there are some of us went to Indonesia and talk about nasty things about their own country in front of the Indonesian media. What was that about? I do not know any Indonesia leader came to our country and talk something bad about his or her country....

COme on, at least have some respect for the country lah......

No comments:

Post a Comment