Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weight Gained..............again???

To be honest....I've been slacking in my quest to achieve my ideal weight of 70kgs. I almost did it before August 2010. Then came the puasa month. Practically nothing was done in terms of exercising during puasa month. My weight was constantly kept at 72-73kg for the whole of puasa month.

Then came the Hari Raya. Have to be frank though, I ate like there's no tomorrow. Lemang, ketupat, rendang and the lots. I ate all of 'em...hehehehe. Again, no exercise was done......wonder what happened to me....

Then...came my sister-in-law's wedding. Eat again....Then...came my cousin's wedding...eat again...AGAIN....no pyshical activities...

And only up till last week I managed to re-start my 'training'. I don't know whether it is a good or a bad thing but my current weight is 75.5kg. Damnn!!!!!!

I have to start everything all over again. My diet & my exercises.....Need to watch what I eat from now on.

One thing that I realized though, the increase in weight that I experienced for the last couple of months is due to my food intake and of course, lack of exercise. Damnitt!!!

That shows, I'm not discipline enough to stick with my initial aim after all. Anyways, since I'm being self-critical...I will start again...Let's see how it goes....

No more rice for me for the next 1 month....hahahaha. Again...no aims targeted...I just wanna take one day at a time....One step at a time.....

1 comment:

  1. as for my case, tambah 2 kilo... cis!
    the probelm is, nak tambah 2 kilo is like peanut. nak turunkan 2 kilo? ya rabbi..

    ReplyDelete