Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kenduri Kahwin lagi...........

Last Saturday was my sister-inlaw's wedding. The preparation for the wedding was done about a few months ago.

I really admire my wfie's family for organizing the wedding all by themselves. Not just organizing, but actually cooking all the foods for 1000 odd people by themselves. That's not an easy thing to do eh? With the majority of people will opt for hiring a caterer to prepare the foods, but they actually do it themselves. Even up to the point of washing the dishes!!! It takes a mega effort man.......thumbs up to 'em.

It was an experienced for me actually. During my sister's wedding a couple of months ago, my parents decided that only the nikah ceremony to be held at our house and the majlis bersanding to be held at a hotel. It sounded easy but it caused a lot of stress & headache to my parents. To a certain point, to me & my wife as well. Heheheh

So, I couldn't imagine what would be the stress like for Mak & ayah (my parents in law) for organizing the wedding all by themselves....

Anyway, the nikah was done on Friday night. It was attended by close family members only. I thought it was a simple ceremony. So to Asman, welcome to the family!!!

The bersanding was held on Saturday afternoon. The weather was very kind to us actually. Not too hot. It was very cloudy to be honest..The guest started coming in from 12pm and it lasts till about 5ish. Man....I can't remember how many hands I shook or the faces that I met that day. This is how a malay wedding should be. Actually, it was a totally different 'concept' from my sister's 'modern' themed a few months ago....Of course, this is where all the families would come together to not just to celebrate but to help out the organizers...hehehehehe....To all the families, thank you for helping!!

Anyways, enjoy the pics...

Rendang Tok


Anjang (Ketua Memasak.....ehh..ye ke?)




(The pelamin)


(Pasangan Pengantin.....)







No comments:

Post a Comment