Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Birthday Party.....Planner??

I went to my cousin's crib last Sunday to attend his son's first birthday.

Have to say that I'm very impressed with how they organized their son's birthday.

The birthday was themed 'Super Hero' and everyone was encouraged to come to the event complete with their superhero's costumes...

My daugther came with a fancy dress. When someone asks me, Kecik is not a superhero as she isn't dressed like one. I said, this is how catwoman would dress before she became a catwoman....hahahahaha


As you can see from the pic above, the birthday boy...or baby rather was dressed as spiderman and his sister as Bat girl. Rather cute... ehh?...

Anyway, just like everything in life, I learnt something new that day. I didn't know and realised that there are some of us out there who make a living in organizing birthday parties. Their fees ranges up till RM13000 I was told......wow....


Happy birthday little Qiqib.....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment