Monday, October 4, 2010

how strange.....ehh...

Isn't it funny whenever I spoke about having assets or make some savings, you're not interested...You just said...'my salary is too low..that's the reason I can't buy a property'...'wait till I get my raise'....

You then said....My friends bought a condo for RM200k. Another friend bought a condo for RM300k. So I said...why don't you buy a flat and take it from there....always the conversation just ended with silence....

To be frank...it's not THAT difficult to buy a property. But, in a order to buy a property, you must have a little bit of capital. To have a capital, you need to have some savings. See...all these things are inter-related...you need to have something to achieve something....

First and foremost, please, please save your money. Do it now. That's the very basic that you have to do....

You complained that your pay is too low...which I doubt very much. A friend of mine who's earning just below RM1500 has got 2 flats that he rented out for investment purposes...Now...you are telling me that with you current salary of almost RM3k is too low?

Perhaps, take a look back at your monthly commitments. You should cut all your unnecessary expenditures. If you can't afford to pay your monthly car installments, then perhaps, you gotta do something about it. Change to a smaller car. Learn to be a little bit more discipline. I know the fact that you have lots of credit cards debt as a result from buying unneccesary things.

There are help available around you but people can't help you if you don't help youself first. Change your attitude for a start. Learn to be a more responsible person.

You always spoke about your friends have this and that. My question is, what's stopping you from doing it yourself? Blaming it on others won't help.....

Take control of your life man........

2 comments:

  1. why we dont have button 'like' here as in facebook?
    because i want to klick the button if exist
    :)

    ReplyDelete