Sunday, October 3, 2010

Getting Tired...

I'm getting tired of having to 'quarell' with idiots who doesn't know how to drive & park their cars at the designated spaces.

Every single day for the last couple of years, I have to put up with all these attitude of drivers who are unable to pay for their carpark....

I'm thinking of getting a bike....maybe a scoot....hehehe....

Should I?.......

I'm thinking of getting this .......a Taiwan made scoot....



See lah, maybe the end of the year.....

3 comments:

  1. jgn la bli motosikal dr china atau taiwan...anda akan menyesal

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for dropping boy & the advice...

    tak tau lagi nak beli ke tak...heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. sy guna utk daily commuting, it does get the job done!...

    cukup time, jgn lupa maintenance...itu aje...

    ReplyDelete