Sunday, October 17, 2010

Proton Inspira......are u inspired now????


Guess...everyone knows about the 'latest' Proton model by now.

To be honest with you, when I look at the car... I know that the car is actually a Mitsubishi Lancer. It looks exactly like Lancer.

For all those money spent (God Knows How much lah), all Proton can do is to re-badge a 2007 model of a Mitsubishi Lancer? I'm no expert in the car industry but I'm just wondering with all those million ringgit (I safely assumed it could be multi million ringgit worth of R&D expenditure) spent on R&D, is that the best decision i.e Re-badging a Japanese car??

Of course lah, the price will be cheaper then the real thing but, the question remains, why?? Is it because of stiff competition from the other Japanese Car makers? Well-informed car owners? Trend? .........

Proton Inspira?....Good name ....but please, be more original. Emphasize on quality instead of quantity.......

No comments:

Post a Comment