Monday, October 25, 2010

Balance Transfer

I read a blog titled 'Bodohnya Cuma Bayar Minimum Kad Kredit' written by a fellow blogger. I thought the title was a bit odd but the message is quite clear. One will end up paying more than what was initially 'borrow'.

Of course, there are some of us out there who are always short on cash and sometimes needed money to pay for the necessary & unnessary things...

While saying things is easy...sometimes, to be actually doing it can be a huge task. I'm pretty sure that everyone doesn't want have any bad debts...even more so credit card debts.

At times....we can only spend a certain amount but our needs & wants at certain times would require us to spend. Of course, we can always say that we should control our spending habits but in reality...it'll take a strong discipline to make it happen.

Having a credit card has its advantages....and just like every other things in life, there are disadvantages. I wouldn't wanna dwell to much on it as at times, I need to use it to pay for certain things.

I make it a point to pay all my cc bills every month and I'll make sure that I have zero balance every time. However, as much as I want to control my spending, there are times when I was required to spend a bit more especially when furnishing my condos, school fees for kecik, PDRM summons (errrkk), LHDN....etc...hahaha...

Anyways...I think...for some people who has this problem of paying the minimum 5% as required by the banks...it could be a better option to have a balance transfer to another bank. At least, there are some savings can be made in terms of time and obviously money lah. I'm pretty sure that some of us wouldn't want to let the bank have all the joy in reaping our hard earned money....

I'm not that familiar with this balance transfer thingy as I do not have any experience in it...but theoratically, I think it'll lessen the burden a bit.....A bit of everything is always good kan?....You may read more about balance transfer here

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment