Tuesday, October 12, 2010

investment mode : ON

Alright....this is an area (Investments) that I'll be focusing on for the next couple of months.

I've spoke about the importance of having an education plan for everyone sometime back in August.

Of course, when we talk about investments, there are various types of investments. Just to share with you, the following are the types of investments that I've made and currently involved in...

- Insurance-Investment Link
- Education-Investment Link
- ASB
- Properties

Of course, one must never feel satisfied with he or she currently have. Same goes to me, I felt that I need to push myself a little bit more. I felt that I've not done enough justice to myself and to my family. I've felt that I need to diversify my investments more then before....

To be frank, my investments 'exercise' has been a little bit stale for the last couple of months. Of course, life isn't a bed of roses but I'm glad at least, I've done something now rather doing in it later....

Anyways, like I said, my focus now will be more on the ASB & education fund for kecik...November will be a good month to start.....

No comments:

Post a Comment