Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Watching the pros in action at Sime Darby LPGA...

Finally get to see those LPGA pro golfers up close and personal.

Obviously, it's a rare treat for golfers like myself to see these remarkable players playing in Malaysia...

I was there on the first day and managed to follow Ai Miyazato for a couple of holes before I decided to head home due to the heat. I learn a few tips from watching these pros mainly their pre-shot routines and their effortless swings. Obviously, their level of focus in taking those shots is something that I admire....

Anyways...didn't manage to snap lots of photos...only a few to be honest...here are some pics:


The Entrance


Shin Ji Yai-World No 2 (With the lovely Michelle Wie at the back)


Yani Tseng-World No 5


Suzann Pettersen-World No 4


View of the 1st Tee


Ai Miyazato taking her Tee Shot (She is so small that u can barely see her...hahaha)


And lastly...a pic of myself and the local actor, Zul Yahya at a recent golf tournament at Kemuning...:p

No comments:

Post a Comment