Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What the..............

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Tonight, for the first time in my life that I'm gonna admit that I'm close to become an obese!!! Denggg!!! For some strange reason, I step on the weight scale and I couldn't believe my eyes. My weight is 85.5kg!!! And I'm only errrr.....5'7''.

That's it!!!

This has got to change. I have to admit that for the last couple of months, maybe years, I've not done enough exercises. I've been eating everything (except porks laahh!!) like there's no tomorrow.

I don't feel healthy. I need to be and feel healthy. I need to be fit. I don't even play golf nowadays!! Darn it!!!

This has got to stop!! From tomorrow onwards, I'm gonna start exercising by walking 20 minutes before I go to work. I'm gonna eat the correct foods, bla bla bla.....Nahhh....I will just walk for a start tomorrow!!!!

Anyhoos, today at 11.55pm 9th March 2010, I pledge to be a healthier guy!! 1kg at a time....

Wooohooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment