Monday, March 29, 2010

Weigh-In....wk 3

After exactly 3 weeks, I have managed to reduce my weight to 79.9kg. A reduction of 5.6kg. Not bad ehh? If I can continue doing what i'm doing now, I hope to reduce my weight to 75kg by next week. ANother 4 kg to go!! Woohooo.

I'm super duper happy with my efforts so far. Not as intense as I wanted it to be, but it's ok. Nowadays I walked about 1 and half hours every day covering a distance of about 7-8kms with some hilly slopes along the way. I've also started jogging a little bit but I'm still way off of being fit. At least I sweat every day!!!

In terms of my food intake, since I'm taking the herbalife's shapeworks F1, I now eat a full meal only once a day which is during lunch time. I don't take rice actually. Well, not totally. I only eat 3-4 tablespoon of rice with some white meat. I also now drink loads of water and it is highly recommended that all of us should drink at least 1.5l of water everyday.....

Last night though, was the first time in 3 weeks that I drank coffee and I tell you this, I can't sleep till at about 1am. Dammn....no more coffee for me...

have a good week ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment