Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Accident in a Petrol Pump Station?

Read the news about an accident at a petrol pump in Cheras earlier today.

As I was reading, my bro showed me a video of the accident. So I watched it. As I was watching the accident unfold, I can't really believe what I saw. Apparently, a guy was killed as a result of the freak accident.

Then it got me thinking, this could happen to anyone. Arwah maybe were just coming from work and stopping by the petrol station to get some fuel. Perhaps, he's married and his wife and kids were waiting for him to come home. And suddenly, this happened. It sux and it saddens me. It seems, despite our wonderful roads and what have you, this kind of accident happen.....

AL-fatiha to dead....

5 comments:

  1. mangsa kejadian adalah salah seorang agent di bawah rangkaian perniagaan emas pokli.com
    blog beliau ada
    www.emasruncit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kesian...

    PS: Kalau bukan Jutawan boleh tak register kat forum Bicara Jutawan tu???

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Kalau bukan Jutawan boleh tak register kat forum Bicara Jutawan tu???

    Boleh tiada masalah terbuka pendaftaran untuk semua.

    ReplyDelete