Monday, March 15, 2010

Weigh-In....

In my posting yesterday, I said that today is my 'weigh-in' day. And guess what, as of today, I have managed to reduced my weight to 83kg. That's good isn't it. Not much...but still, a reduction....A total of 2.5kg of reduction...To be frank, I'm happy that with the minimal efforts that I've done for the last couple of days, it bears a result...

Anyhoos, i hope to increase my level of intensity this week. I did 5 kms fast walk earlier and I was sweating like nobody's business. But hey, I felt good. When I was doing my walk earlier, I pass through several nasi lemak stalls. Dennng, I miss eating all those good stuff even though it was only a week....Nevermind, I need to reach my aim in April. If I can continue reducing an average 2kg per week, come April I'll be in the region of about 73kg. Wow....I wonder how I look...

THe part that I hate, which I dread to confess is my tummy...urghhhhhh!!...it's not a good sight at all...hahahahha....

Anyway....have a good week to everyone...I'm off to Penang later...

No comments:

Post a Comment