Monday, March 1, 2010

od'd again..n again....

yeahh....finally....after days of procastinating...i finally managed to drag myself to the ever-reliable bank to increase my OD facility....as usual, gotta fill in all those blanks in the papers, handed them my 3 months salary slip and this time, I'd make sure that they didn't screw up like the last time.

If I can remember correctly, the last time, it took them 3 months to disburse the money. First, they say that OD using ASB has been stopped...or tak terima or something to that extent....then, wrong 'wording' letter offer....believe me...all that can go wrong...went wrong that time...no wonder it took them 3 months...talking about the No 1 bank in the country ehh...Well, i choose them as they're only a few steps away from my office as I refuse to drive to bangsar Telawi area due to the daily traffic madness....heheh...

Perhaps, when my OD reaches 200k, I'll go somewhere else....RHB maybe...hahaha....

Alright then...now...that's done and dusted, let's wait and see how long it would take this time.....

1 comment: