Sunday, March 21, 2010

Plain Weekend............

I had a normal weekend.Exercise, Walk, Sleep, Eat, played golf, jamming..... Nothing extraordinary.

Health wise, I've been doing about 3 to 5 kms on average for the last couple of days, but earlier today, since I gotta send kecik to school, I only managed to cover 2.5kms (perhaps 30 minutes of walk)...anyhoos, at least I sweat...perhaps, later after work, I'm gonna hit the road again....No wait....This evening I believe I have an appointment to view a condo that I plan to purchase....hehehe...Let's see how it goes lahh....

It's almost April and it's been a month since I applied the overdraft application. No news till today. I emailed and call the person in charge, the answer was...''in the process''....I wonder why it took so long just to approve less then 30k worth of OD application....

Anyway, tomorrow is my weigh-in day for Week 2...Again, no expectation but I can really feel the difference since I first started about 2 weeks back...Spoke to a friend whether I need to increase my intensity (jog & run), he said, just go with the flow and as long as you sweat and do it often, I'll be back to where I belong. I've covered slightly more then 30kms for the last 6 days....perhaps cycled about 15 miles....

Btw, last night, a friend introduced me to his friend. So this guy actually sells, some weight-loss powder kinda stuff. So he brought a long a special weighing machine. I'm impressed actually. The darn machine can actually calculate your bone mass index, your fats %, etc....it can even calculate your inner body age!!.ANd guess what, my inner body age is 29!!!...Woooohoooo....but my visceral fat is like 11 point. (you can read about visceral fat here) That's not good!! Between 9 and 12 is not good at all. A friend of mine got a point of 18!! That's like mega dangerous!! You need to see a doctor la bro!!



Nyways, after all that weigh in, I'm wee bit happy with my efforts so far. Based on the calculations made by the machine, it states that I'm generally sporty and fit (thank god and maybe because i've start exercising for the last 2 weeks)..I just need to reduce my weight to about 79kg for a start and lower down my visceral fat to about 8. Hence, I have about 5kg to go. The powder mix drink is supposed to be helpful in helping you reducing your weight, detoxing your body and burn those unwanted fat...I'm contemplating of purchasing actually but this guy who sells this product looks fit too me. Perhaps, i'll try and see how it goes...

What ever it is, drinking the powder or what ever, it won't help in reducing your weight if you don't sweat. Nothing secret about it!! It's not a matter of reducing your weight...it's a matter of being healthy and reasonably fit...I'm glad that I started and I pray that I won't stop doing it!!!

Have a good week ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment