Wednesday, June 23, 2010

weigh-in...week number??

Can't remember the number weeks already. Hahahahaha

Anyhoos, my weight has been consistently at 73-74kg. For some strange reason i'm not happy. The bloody belly is still visible and the love handles is still there. Damniiittt!!!

Ok, I admit, I think for the last 2-3 weeks after achieving my goal of attaining 73kg, I've been very relaxed. I eat what I want. I don't exercise as much as I was a month or so ago. Talking about being complacent eh?

Ok. This has got to stop. I've been telling myself over and over again for the past few days. I need to buck up and focus and be more motivated. Look for new aims.

So this will be my new aim.

Targeted weight by August 2010: 69kg

Mondays, wednesdays and fridays are for weight trainings & cardio

The rest of the days are for cardios and abs training!!!!

I've gotta watch my food intake as well. Oh ya, btw, I've now started to take Protein Shake everyday. Hahahaha.....

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment