Sunday, June 13, 2010

A wee bit dull weekend....

As the title goes...I had a dull weekend. Golf in the morning (which I played relatively suck)After the game I went for a visit to the clubfitter to 'customize' my golf clubs.

I even ask my good friend to assist me in re-paint (re-spray rather) my old school hybrid. So I'm am the proud owner of a one-of-a-kind flat black Nike Hybrid...heheheh

Anyhoos....last night I went to a friend's wedding at Royale Chulan hotel. NIce hotel I must say. THe event was good and very organized. I enjoyed meeting familiar faces that I've not seen for the last 10 years or so. I knew these peeps during my time in Ireland...hehehe...

Anyways, congrats to Ida & Jameel. Thank you for the invitation and both of u looked very cute together!!! HAhahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment