Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rafa's Gone


Yeap...just saw today's news that Mr Benitez is no longer the manager of Liverpool...

As a supporter, I'm pretty sad that he's gone. He brought back the Champions League to Liverpool in his first season in charge. Won the FA cup is his second season and things started to look bright until this season.

This season, the team looked lost and I guess, the team needed to start afresh for next season. Whoever coming in to replace Rafa has a monumental task in managing Liverpool. A big shoe to replace actually.

Anyhoos,...thnx rafa for the memories. At least, we won something during your tenure. You couldn't have done any better.

From the words of Rafa Benitez in Liverpoolfc.tv:
"It is very sad for me to announce that I will no longer be manager of Liverpool FC. I would like to thank all of the staff and players for their efforts.

"I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Finally, the future of the team looks uncertain and there will be many coming ins and going outs I guess. Well, luckily the world cup is just around the corner and perhaps it is what we need at the moment.

Have a nice day....

1 comment:

  1. sad to hear bro....
    tp wa ttp hepy due im a mufc...
    hop hop hurey hop hop hurey

    ReplyDelete