Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Maid a.k.a Pembantu Rumah

For the last couple of days, if I'm not mistaken, I heard the news that the indonesian government decided to suspend their citizens as maids from working here in Malaysia due to some accidents that had occured to them. (allegedly being harshly treated by sick malaysian employers. Well they can shout for all I care!! From my own personal experience, I think these maids (although not all) are liars. Why? Here's what happened...

From 2006 till 2008, I had about 4-5 different maids. Total spent almost RM20,000. SO what happened? 2 (Seri and Hilda) of them ran away after working with us for just 6 months. The agents kept quiet only. Bila call tak angkat. I think the agent pun ada main peranan jugak ni. Free money kan? Hilda even stole my Tag watch. Bloody idiot!! Both of these maids, left a stupid note saying that they are sorry to leave, bla bla bla....well..up yours and hope both you will lead an uneventful life....hehehehe

Another maid was a recommendation from a friend. This girl was barely 17 but pemalas yang amat sangat. We decided to send her back to her family of illegals somewhere in Gombak.

Tina, she was the best among them. However, just like everything else, every good thing will come to an end, she decided not to come back. All phone calls and sms were not returned. Feck!!!

Anyways, those were my experience dealing with the maids from Indonesia. Yup, i certainly lost a lot of money, but most importantly, I lost my trust in some of them especially the agents.

So if the Indonesian govt wants to stop supplying their workers to work here. I would welcome that and at least there will be more jobs for our people...

No comments:

Post a Comment