Thursday, June 4, 2009

news lately......


I'm pretty sure that everyone in the country has heard the news on some crazy act done by loan sharks to some people who were unable to pay up their loans on time...especially on the chaining part...that is so inhumane...

Like the 99% of us, I didn't like what I saw in the news. In fact I was pretty shocked!! Never that I thought that some one can do this to another person. Locking up in a filthy room with some other 'inmates' is way to much....

I was somewhat relieved that the authorities has got their act together and caught some suspects..What shocked me was, the suspects were relatively young....if I'm not wrong, they are about their mid 20s...very young that they themselves do not have a clue what real life is all about....I have this great feeling that these guys that were caught are just mere runners....maybe there might be someone with higher authorities that are 'running' the show from somewhere...it's just plain impossible that these younglins has the money to run an independent bank on their own...Moreover, according to some reports, these guys collected a big sum of money every month...

Again...this is only my opinion...i might be wrong though...like i said earlier...there must be someone or a group of people who actually provide the initial capital from somewhere...the authorities, I believe with all their networks and capabilities should use all avenues and find these people and hopefully stop these madness...

Having said that, I also what wonder, why did these loan sharks existed in the first place? Maybe, just maybe...there is a huge demand from public that make loan sharking business a worthwhile business...i mean, logically, if there is no demand for such a thing, obviously they can't do business...there must be someone out there in dire need of money as I type this blog...maybe it's because of a business failure and just plain limitless material needs that makes him or her need the money. it can be various of reasons but to some people...money is GOD....it may sound weird but it's true to a certain extent....(again...it is only opinion...)..Furthermore, for some, getting loans from banks are tedious and complex process, hence, the best and fastest way to get immediate cash is via loaning from the loan sharks...

As far as I'm concern, I think...all of us should and must be living moderately, spend moderately..Don't over-spend or buy unnecessary things...save it for the future...My dad used to say...you mustn't live beyond your means...well...saying it is easy but doing it is very hard with the current environment that all of us are in nowadays....plus, the most important theory of demand states that human needs are unlimited, so our demand for things changes all the time...it is really up to us to decide how we want to live our lives....the choice is obviously is ours...God has give us a brain to think...so think wisely.......

Have a good day....

PS: the pic is taken from malay mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment