Tuesday, June 16, 2009

3rd property..............

Yeah...as the title goes, I'm in the midst of purchasing my 3rd property for this year. In fact, it's gonna be the 3rd in 6 months!! This time last year, I practically had nil/zero property but as at today, I got 4.

As at today, the loan has been approved (although the bank only decided to give me 80% loan instead of 90%) and tomorrow, the bank officer will come and meet me to sign some papers...I plan to 'give' this new property to the missus..Hope she'll be happy once everything sorted out...

Not too bad eh? Well, I never expected this were to happened. If anyone were to tell me last year, that by June 09, I will have even 2 properties, I will probably die laughing. It's not easy though...and it's not difficult either.

It's just a matter of prioritizing the plans that I've made earlier. Of course, there were some sacrifices had to be made as well.

I kinda miss riding a lot. However, a lot of new and good things has occurred for the last couple of weeks so I don't think I will get a bike soon. Perhaps in 2-3 years time when I have some extra money to buy. (A matter of fact, if you have extra money, don't buy stuff...keep it in ASB..heheheh)

Talking about ASB...i'm glad that the balance looks very healthy to me. Well..not as much as some of my friends, but I thought it was good. DOubt whether it can pass the 100k mark by the end of the year, but certainly going there...

There's that for today...oh by the way, go to carl's junior for a nice & yummy Chilli Fries!!!




Have a good week ahead...

3 comments:

  1. abe...just wondering la..okay ke property investment kat m'sia...bukan ke rental market kat m'sia rendah gila compared tu mortgage repayment...e.g. umah cost rm250k mortgage repayment will be rm1.5k sebulan...boleh dapat ke rent more than rm1.5k sebulan?...boleh ko elaborate sikit plan ko ni...spotnet

    ReplyDelete
  2. just like mr fergus thoughtsus during first year in trolak dulu, the answer is it depends...

    Ok, kita guna example yg kau kasik. A condo in Damansara Indah would cost about that price. You are correct when you said for a RM250k punya condo, you would have to fork out about RM1400 per month. Plus another 300-400(I think) for the maintenance fees.

    Here's the catch. In property market, location is the number 1 rule bro!! So kalau kat d'sara indah tuh, the rental market for that condo is about RM1800-RM2200. Plus, itu mmg hot area. Mmg senang cari tenant! Kalau nak duduk situ pun ok, next to golf course!!! I was stupid not to purchase it when it first launched a couple of years ago. Sekarang harga dah naik RM290,000!!

    Lagi2 area Kota D'sara, mmg boleh positive cashflow!!

    Awak mau beli ka? Saya boleh tolong adjust!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. berminat tu mmg la tapi not now kawan...takut la zaman2 gawat ni...thanks for the info..spotnet

    ReplyDelete