Thursday, June 18, 2009

OD updates..

Now this is a shocking news to me. I applied a new OD with Maybank about 2 months ago. Initially, everything was going very smooth and the letter offer went out in the 2nd week of May. Up till today, which is the 19th day of June, they have yet to 'release' the money. So I decided to give them a buzz and what was told to me by the officer left me dumbfounded!!

The explanation given was, PNB decided to 'hold'or 'freeze any OD application pledged by the OD certificate. Now why is that so? I keep my money in ASB, I get it certified so that I can use it to increase my overdraft. What is so wrong in that? Furthermore, the money is gonna be use to create my own wealth. So, I don't see any reason as to why PNB is doing what they are doing now.

Is it because of profit maximization on their part?


hrmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment