Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Period Ended 30th June 2009


So, what have we done with our lives for the past 6 months?

Any improvements made?

Mistakes made along the way?

Any regrets on the decisions that you've made?

Did you make any new friends? Or any enemies made?

How often do you update your facebook/twitter account?

Any profits/loss made on your investments?



For me though, I have to admit I've made a few mistakes and fortunately everything went well towards then end. I've also made some tremendous improvements in some aspect of my life and I still hope that it will keep on improving. I can sense that the momentum is there so what I need to do is just to keep my chin up and go with the flow...

Since we are going into the 2nd half of the year 2009, i think it is time to 'boost' up any plans that you might have. For example, for the last couple of months you have saved RM500, so let's try save RM750 per month. AN extra of RM250 of saving per month. (RM1500 for the next 6 months). Possible kan?

I had a small discussion with the wife on our plans for the next 6 months and we have decided that we should save as much as possible to prepare ourselves for our target for next financial year. I am contemplating of tanam cili at the back of my house. Not for business though, but for fun. WHo knows what will happen kan? Let's see how it goes for the next couple of weeks....

Sometimes, it is always good that you take a step back in order for you to move forward. Take out a piece of paper and write down what you have done for the last few months and see for yourself the results. THe best thing is that, you might not be happy with the results but you can always change the plan to suit your needs. First and the most important point is, you just have to decide what you want at the end of the day...

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment